Saturday 21 June 2014

Parliament: Julius Malema ....South Africa Today '.'


So  scrolling down my news feed and I come across an article about what happened in parliament..Julius Malema not wanting to withdraw his comments about the  Marikana incident and how his sadly very stubborn and hard headed personality comes out....

What crossed my path though is one of the comments which I quote went. ..

"Go my boytjie. You are the perfect picture of
the typical uneducated black person that is
slowly killing this country. The anc have the 1
brain cell to hide the fuckupness, but you are
brainless, thats why you go bananas in
parliamant. The world is watching, finally they
will see how fuckup your bread are, then they
will stop have sympathy with your type, then the
sponsers and anti apartheid shit will stop. You
are the person the boer have been waiting for-
the one that will finally show the tru couloures
of your breed."

Now I myself do not agree with the way Malema does things.How can I ? His actions seem violent and pushy and very anger driven. Yes sometimes he has a point and when I say sometimes I don't mean that lightly, but the way he brings it out to people is not the most mature or dignified. I am black and I am thinking this....

What offended me is the guys words about People. He showed clear anger towards black people as a whole. He showed clear rasicm and hate not to mention his use of language that is a clear tickle to the nerves.
I am disappointed and distraught at how he viewed the issue and I can not believe that there is still a person in this world who thinks it is an issue of race rather than an issue of personality,maturity, and mindset.

Julius Malema is racist yes and we need less people like him in the world and more people who can Analyse issues without generalising and spreading stereotypes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment