Friday 13 June 2014

So Im new in this whole blogging and bloggers world but I figured why not! ?

Why cant I as a different brown person that I am showcase my style to my African brown creative!! Share my views, show and tell the deep side of being a youth in SA through fashion! !

There was no reason why I couldn't!

Recently I presented an exhibition at the Pan African Market on long street in town. ..the exhibition was merged with a dance piece from a black african group !
I found it overwhelming how many of my African creatives were so supportive and overwhelmingly accepting to how different we all are that I myself was inspired to carry on and see the world through a different sphere #sigh

What I really want to do is showcase the diversity of thee creative to a crowd that will see how much we are just the same..... you will have to be twisted to see it but aren't we just that....Twisted

No comments:

Post a Comment